Carney Dye LLC


Carney Dye LLC assists individuals and families with a variety of legal matters that are important to everyone. Our primary practice areas include:

Wills & Trusts
Special Needs Planning
Estate Administration
Trust Administration
Business Planning
Guardianships and Conservatorships

We not only want to provide a high level of legal service, but we also want to form a relationship with you and your family so that you will always have a legal resource that is familiar with your personal needs and situation.

Addressing these types of legal matters is deeply personal and is often based on a person’s underlying values and beliefs.  We believe that a person’s personal and religious beliefs do play a role in planning (especially when it comes to addressing death and dying) and we are comfortable in discussing those values and incorporating them into your matter.

Upcoming Events:

  • No upcoming events
AEC v1.0.4

Recent Posts

Fast and Furious Litigation

The Estate of Paul Walker is currently involved in a court proceeding to recover property (various exotic cars) from his business partner’s estate, which they claim belonged to Mr. Walker individually and should therefore be a part of his estate.  His partner was driving the vehicle in the crash that took both of their lives.

The two men were partners in a car shop and in a non-profit organization.  One lesson we can all learn from this tragedy is the importance of differentiating business and individual property.  If the cars were owned by a business, then they would not be a part of anyone’s estate, but rather an asset on the books of the business.  The business entity itself would be the asset that is included in the estate.  Second, it is always important for business owners to clarify their relationship in writing and to address what happens to their respective business interests in the event of death.

For more information, see:

  1. One Final Long Distance Dedication Leave a reply
  2. Does Your College Freshman Have Everything They Needs for School? Leave a reply
  3. What Would You Do With A Million Dollars? Leave a reply
  4. Tomorrow is a Long Time Leave a reply